Breaking News

Gallagher Brother Blasts Oasis Greatest Hits Compilation



















Oasis star Liam Gallagher is furious with his brother and bandmate Noel for "missing out" some of the rockers' best tracks on their newly released greatest hits collection. Stop The Clocks is tipped to be a huge festive hit in the UK but Oasis frontman Liam wishes he'd had more input in the content. He fumes, "I think Noel's missed a few. "I'd have put on Rockin' Chair, D'You Know What I Mean? I would have put some off Be Here Now. "If he didn't like the record (Be Here Now) that much, he shouldn't have put the f**king record out in the first place. I don't know what's up with him but it's a top record, man, and I'm proud of it - it's just a little bit long."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments