Breaking News

Gallagher Is His Own Biggest Fan












Rocker Noel Gallagher is eternally grateful for his songwriting ability, because he's "not anything special" without the skill.

The Wonderwall rocker believes if it wasn't for his musical talents he would just be a normal guy. He explains, "On the one hand, I don't actually think as a person, if you were to take away my songwriting, I am anything special.

"But luckily for me, I'm a f**king awesome songwriter. And that makes me more f**king special than (other modern songwriters), all right?"

But Gallagher also admits criticism upsets him - but luckily he's such "a big fan of himself" it doesn't matter. He says, "All the bad things that have been written about me, I've thought worse of myself; all the great things that have been written about me, I've thought better than them. "I'm my own worst critic and my own biggest fan."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments