Breaking News

Manc Of The Match For Liam




















Liam Gallagher reckons being the lead singer in Oasis is like winning Man Of The Match at football.

The gobby Mancunian said: “I’m the geezer with the champagne getting Man Of The Match. I think we all know that.

“I’m the one who scores in the last minute. NOEL’s the defender who drives it and that. You do the work and I’ll just have a laugh and look good.” Liam also reckons it’s wrong to like different types of music. He says: “A lot of people like lots of music. I don’t. I think that’s ignorant.

“It’s like having loads of girlfriends. I don’t like lots of styles of music, I just like rock ’n’ roll.”

He also insisted: “I want Oasis to be bigger. I want to make great records that people love. I think there’s a special one round the corner.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments