Breaking News

Noel On Playing In A Fan's House For Jo Whiley's Live Lounge Tour










NME
: So you're playing a gig at a fan's house.
Noel:
"I'm in Stockport at his house with all his mates and all their mams and dads and various neighbours. Plus a film crew and all that."

What's it like?
"On a scale of one-to-10 in weirdness, it's approaching 11."

Apparently he's got new furniture in to impress you.
"I've got to say it does look like it's just been f***ing bought yesterday. Looks like changing rooms have been in (laughs)."

So no-one's fainted yet?
"No, but they've got about 10 grands worth of food in! More cakes and biscuits than I've ever seen in my entire life."

What is the fan, Ben Hayes, like?
"The kid's a massive Oasis fan. He knows more about it than I do, you know?"

What's he been saying to you?
"We've just been talking about gigs and stuff. But listen, man, I've gotta go there's a man pointing at us..."

Source: NME Magazine

No comments