Breaking News

Noel On The Best Albums Of Last Year




















Kasabian - Empire

Obviously. That's my album of the year, because I really want those chaps - actually, don't put chaps - those geezers to do well. They're friends of ours now, and I love Tom and I love Serge, but "Empire", "Shoot The Runner", "By My Side", "The Doberman" - all of it's f***ing colossal. I think they've really done it with this record. And I'm not having all this, "the first record was sketchy nonsense"business, either!

Jet - Shine On

At first I was abit like, 'It's not really my thing' with these guys. I thought they were abit too metal. I liked "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?", but then they came on tour with us and I realised all their songs were great. And everyone says that this new one just sounds like Oasis, but I think it's f***ing great.

Source: Uncut Magazine

No comments