Breaking News

Nelly Furtado Hooks Up With Her Idols Oasis




















The Maneater hooked up with the Mancs backstage at the Brits...

Nelly Furtado was left hot and bothered after hooking up with her idols Oasis backstage at last Wednesday's (February 14) Brit Awards.

The singer, who revealed she used to write the Gallagher brother letters when she was a teen such was her love, said being at the same bash as them was surreal.

“I was watching the show and the paparazzi were taking photos of Oasis and after a certain point, some of them turned their cameras and were taking pictures of me watching Oasis, and I thought, 'This has definitely come full circle,'" she told MTV News

"I've met Noel Gallagher before, but (after the awards) I ran over to Liam and said, ‘Hi, hi, I’m Nelly, I’m a big fan, and you were great tonight’, and he went, ‘Oh right - I like your song’, and I’m like, ‘Which one? 'All Good Things Come To An End'? And he’s like, ‘Yeh, that one', and I’m like, ‘Chris Martin helped me write it', and then he goes, ‘Oh, then I hate it, it’s rubbish.'”

Damn - the love was ever so nearly reciprocated there...

Source: MTV

No comments