Breaking News

More On The Pete Mckee Oasis Prints And Posters



















Today I received my live poster that was inspired by the legendary 1994 Brighton show, which saw Oasis supported by Ride and The La's and is by artist Pete Mckee.

The image is of an anorak-wearing music fan on a scooter ride in Brighton, it is of a very limited run of just 100 silk screen prints has been commissioned, each signed and numbered by the artist. Printed on Harlequin 340gsm white art board and measuring 45 x 64cm, prints cost £190 unframed or £250 framed.

The poster as I have is is also available for £25, and printed on 170 gsm graphic silk paper and measuring 60 x 80cm.

I have to say it is very impressive piece of art, the colour and the detail of the poster are quite simply superb. And in my opinion compared to the other pieces of artwork that have been sold on inet in the past, this is by far the best one to date and also the best value for money.

And I hope it's a start of a series of this fine prints, covering legendary performances from the band from previous years.

Pete who himself is a Oasis fan spoke to the Sheffield Telegraph a few weeks ago and said “As an Oasis fan, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have been involved in doing what I love for a band I love.”

If you would like to own one of these fine posters or prints visit www.oasisinet.com or via www.petemckee.com

Click here for information on how to win some rare Oasis promos...

No comments