Breaking News

Keith Richards Finds Oasis' Music 'Tinny'




















London, March 3 (ANI): English rocker Keith Richards says that he does not like the kind of music modern bands compose.

Launching an attack on bands like Arctic Monkeys and Oasis, the Richards said that he prefers listening to country and blues genres.

The The Rolling Stones star insists that these are the genres that should be on vinyl.

I dont listen to whats going on. I dont like CDs, quite honestly. They sound tinny to me, British tabloid Daily Express quoted him as telling Uncut magazine in an interview about Shine A Light, Martin Scorseses documentary about the band.

Ive not even heard the Arctic Monkeys. I know of them but I dont know anything theyve done. I didnt like Oasis, I didnt like the Sex Pistols, I dont like any of those English rocknroll bands. Theyre all c***, the 64-year-old star said.

The report also suggested that Richards was not keeping track of his rocknroll contemporaries.

When he was asked to comment on the recent Led Zeppelin reunion concert, Richards said: They had one? Well, well done, Jimmy and Robert. (ANI)

Source: www.bignewsnetwork.com

1 comment

Matt johnson said...

Richards is obviously a legend and a great guitarist but I disagree with him. I think Oasis has a great wall of sound. The Sex Pistols have a big sound as well. I'm american and I dig The Verve, Oasis, Stone Roses etc... I think they all took a step in the right direction sonically. I'm MADFERIT!!!!!