Breaking News

Are You Having A Laugh?




















From Catherine Tate stooge to Gavin and Stacey pin-up boy.

Mathew Horne, who has never been on the cover of a magazine, doesn't show up on gossip pages, had a supporting role on a sketch show and now plays the straight man in a gentle (though excellent) BBC3 sitcom, has become the kind of man his childhood heroes pay their respects to.

Most people who bump into Liam Gallagher walk away with a black eye or a flea in their ear. Not Mathew Horne.

"I felt a tap on my shoulder, looked round and there he was. He said, “All right, mate – can I shake yer 'and?” He was a big Catherine Tate fan.

"I bumped into Noel last week, and he's a big Gavin & Stacey fan. I saw Richard E Grant on the street recently, and he was saying, "You're a legend."

Read the fuli interview here.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments