Breaking News

Oasis Be@rbrick Update










































The Oasis Bearbrick's that I have previously posted about, have started appearing on EBay and other auction sites for around £25-£30.

I have also been told that a eleven-inch version of one of the Bear's is currently in development, and is scheduled for release later this year.

# Size: each Bearbrick is 2.75" tall.
# Packaged in a window gift-box.

Pictures and information thanks to Linny.

You can now order the Oasis Bearbricks from a reputable firm www.mech-a.com or by clicking here.

The OASIS Bearbricks will be arriving in store from Japan either late May/early June.

They shall be getting a lot of these in, but they will sell out incredibly fast.

They offer products on pre-order so we can order appropriately and there is a great demand already for this product worldwide.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I've just found your blog by typing in "Oasis bearbricks" into google. I'm currently selling the only set on eBay - do you know roughly how much they're worth? I bought them from the fanclub in 2008 and I've just decided to clear my room - I think they're quite popular?

Kind regards

Shak.