Breaking News

Usher Hits Out Over Noel Blast




















Noel Gallagher seems to have upset a lot of people by saying Jay-Z is the wrong choice to headline Glastonbury.

First, Glasto chief Michael Eavis criticised the Oasis legend on these pages. Now Usher has hit out.

I think Noel is right but the R&B superstar disagreed, telling me: “It really shocked me that he said that. Jay-Z is an incredible artist and headliner.

“I saw him perform at the Hollywood Bowl in LA, and you’re not getting better than that.”

Usher, who is due to arrive in the UK tomorrow to promote new album Here I Stand – which hits shops on May 26 – added: “When we got to work together on my new album, I was sitting there like a fan the whole time.”

If you’re an Usher fan and want to meet him, I’d start hitting London’s clubs.

Despite him marrying and becoming a dad last year, the singer has no intention of slowing his party lifestyle while he’s over here.

Party

A source says: “Usher has requested a list of London’s top hotspots for him and his 30-strong entourage. And he’ll also be throwing a huge celebrity party to launch the record.”

I imagine one Bizarre Lord, Noel Gallagher, won’t be on the guest list.

Meanwhile, Glasto boss Eavis is desperate to make sure Amy Winehouse plays this year’s festival.

Despite all her personal problems, he says the Back To Black singer even beats Jay-Z as his No1 pick for the June 27-29 event.

He told me: “We want Amy. I can’t say anything else at this stage except that she was my first choice when I starting to compile a list of artists.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments