Breaking News

Oasis Are The Best, Bar None















Oasis were honoured for their contribution to the music industry at the O2 Silver Clef Awards yesterday.

They should have been handed another gong for their services to the bar too.

I celebrated with the Manchester rock lords at the bash.

Boxer Ricky Hatton joined Noel Gallagher and me on the ale.

Ricky – who confirmed he plans two more huge fights before packing in the sport – is a big hitter in the drinking stakes too.

Also at the charity event in aid of Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy was a loved-up Russell Brand with sexy Aussie actress girlfriend Teresa Palmer.

Noel and girlfriend Sara MacDonald toasted the band’s award in spectacular style.

And Noel is more prepared than I was for coming face-to-face with Jay-Z after criticising the decision for him to headline Glastonbury.

Noel told me: “I’d like to announce Ricky Hatton is my personal bodyguard on my peace-keeping trip to Brooklyn.”

Ricky – he’s a man in demand.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments