Breaking News

I'm Outta Time - Video Now Available On iTunes!



The video for Oasis' new single 'I'm Outta Time' is now available to buy on iTunes. The video for the Liam-penned single features him on a surreal journey through a moon-lit English landscape. Subtly psychedelic!

To buy the video, click HERE.

The video is only available through the UK, Irish and French iTunes stores

'I'm Outta Time' is released on the band's Big Brother Recordings label on December 1st and features 4 previously unreleased tracks split across 2 x 7"s, CD and Digital. To pre-order the single and receive a free poster, click HERE!

Source: www.oasisinet.com

On Monday I posted about the 'I'm Outta Time' Demo here, It has since been confirmed to me that it is a mistake and will be taken down soon.

3 comments

Anonymous said...

It is not a mistake about the Demo. It will be released as a download only.

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

I sent a email into the Oasis management and they have confirmed to me it is a mistake :(

And that they will remove it from the site ASAP.

Anonymous said...

It went out on the e-mail today as well.