Breaking News

Razorlight's Johnny Borrell: Noel Gallagher Doesn't Get As Much Flak As Me




















He speaks about bad reviews...

Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell has blamed poor reviews of the band's new album on critics' preconceived opinion of his personality.

'Slipway Fires' has been widely criticised by journalists and failed to follow the chart-topping success of its predecessor, 'Razorlight'.

Borrell said critics hadn't "given the album a chance" because of his perceived arrogance.

He told the Daily Star: If I go to a gig and see a band I don't like, at least I can be objective, but it seems people want to believe the crap that's written about me. But the haters aren't going to win."

Borrell also insisted that he would stay with Razorlight, despite reports claiming he plans to record a solo album.

"It's total rubbish. I've never said I want to release a solo album. Noel Gallagher writes the songs for Oasis, but he doesn't get the amount of flak I get,” he said.

"People prefer to think I'm always throwing a strop, but I'm committed to this band."

Source: www.gigwise.com

No comments