Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's Tour Diary for oasisinet.com

Now..I know there's a world financial crisis going on, but I went for a Chinese the other night in Oslo, right - and guess what? No fortune cookie! What the fuck is all that about? How is anyone supposed to plan for future events pertaining to one's personal situation if you don't know what the future holds? If the Chinese can't afford to put cryptic analysis of future events (with lottery numbers) on a strip of paper inside a bendy-biscuit then we are well and truly fucked!! I wonder if Obama can sort that?

Talking of whom - I see me and him are going head-to-head for an NME award. Burnin' Natty sent me a full colour page piece they ran about it in the Manchester Evening News. Ganja Prince remarked that it looked like a boxing promo poster. Apparently Obama's people have asked for a framed copy to put in the bog at the White House!

We were in Stockholm last night. That band The Caesars have been opening up for us the last few nights. I've liked them for a while. They've got a few good tunes and 1 fuckin' belter called "Kick You Out". And a very smart, very good drummer.

The crowds are getting younger and younger. Kids! Actual real kids.

Been watching MTV a bit on this tour (don't ask me why?). That Justin Timberlake is in nearly every fuckin' video - even his own! Does he ever have a day off?

France today. Dunno where. Some city that sounds like a baby-girl's name.

Mange tout, and all that.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments