Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Black Mood













Noel Gallagher says his brother Liam is like the "blackest winter ever".

The Oasis rocker believes he is far more optimistic than his sibling bandmate, and claims Liam - who he has repeatedly clashed with over the years - often has a gloomy effect on people.

When asked what season he is most like, Noel said: "I am eternally spring. But my brother Liam is like the blackest winter ever."

The guitarist went on to analyse people who compare themselves to other seasons, saying: "Anyone who chooses autumn must be a geography teacher. People who chose summer are not to be trusted. I chose spring because that is when my birthday is."

The 41-year-old musician also revealed his 17-month-old son Donovan, whose mother is Noel's long-term partner Sara MacDonald, already has a strong personality.

He added: "He is the greatest human being I have ever met in my life. He really is just laugh a minute."

Noel - who also has an eight-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Mathews - revealed Donovan is trying to get to grips with what his rock star dad does for a job.

He explained: "He doesn't really understand my job. All he sees is that one minute I am there and the next minute I am gone."

Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

No comments