Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Sorry droogs. Forgot about you lot!

Now then - what's been happening?

Well, we went to Lisbon. I thought it wouldn't get any better than Barcelona and Madrid - how wrong I was. I think it was my favourite night of the whole tour so far. It may well have been the best gig too. Them kids sang it LOUD, man.

Gave our disc-jockey a lesson in heavy psychedelic rock music in the dressing room afterwards. I really should try my hand at that dj'ing malarky. I'd be fuckin' brilliant.

Left the people of Lisbon with a message of love for José Mourinho. We really do need him back in England. Preferably at Man City.

We were in Toulouse last night (that's in France, if anyone's reading this from The Daily Star). Them French kids are a bit more laid back than their Latino cousins. A quiet gig.

Watched 'Scarface' last night on the bus. Suddenly dawned on me that it's the first time I've seen it since "the 90s" and not been acting out nearly every scene with Tony Montana - political refugee. (I never did get that tiger I promised myself). Great film though.

I send you this message from Marseille (that's also in France). Gig tonight, then onto our spiritual home ITALIA.

In a bit.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments