Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Spent the day in bed yesterday nursing a bad head. For some reason I watched MTV’s European Top 10. Fuck me, it was painful. Leona Lewis doing Snow Patrol? Ouch! Kings Of Leon doing U2? Ouch! The Killers doing fancy dress? Ouch! Lady Gaga? (I may be showing my age here but who’s Lady Gaga?). It made my teeth hurt! MY TEETH!!

That interview with The Sunday Times fella was great. He was good fun. Not often you can say that about a journalist.

Still in Venice. Leaving shortly. I genuinely have no idea where I’m going. Are we staying in Italy? I hope so. These kids make for amazing gigs.

Wonder how “the shoes” are getting on? I’ll find out soon enough.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.myspace.com/oasis

No comments