Breaking News

The Pretty Green Autumn/Winter 09 Collection Is Causing A Stir…














The Autumn/Winter (launching in October) collection is currently being seen in London by every respected fashion buyer in the industry and will be available to buy from reputable outlets, as well as on the Pretty Green website (keep a look out for the confirmed retail list on the site in a few weeks) . The reaction to the collection has been incredible and people are already touting Pretty Green as the next big thing in menswear.

As well as the top industry people, we invited some of our community customer’s along last week to have a look and see what’s coming this October.

Every single person who attended was blown away by what’s to come this season from Pretty Green.

We wanted to share some of their thoughts and comments with you…

“It was a brilliant day and I left buzzing to get my hands on the majority of the new range! I haven’t been able to stop talking about the new range, whilst making people aware that pretty green is about to shake up the marketplace in a big way! I left knowing that pretty green is creating clothes specifically for people like me. People with similar interests and the same desires about what their clothes should say about the people who wear them and the envy they put into the people who are not wearing them” (Ben D)

“I love my clothes and from what I saw today i have no doubt that from now on all I will buy is Pretty Green. Thank-you Dean and all at Pretty Green, as Liam would say you are all BIBLICAL!” (Jaswant)

“I thought everything in the new range was fantastic, I loved the t shirts, jumpers, jeans in fact it was just all brilliant and as for the leather jacket that was just amazing it’s top of my wish list, got me fingers crossed for that lottery win! However I’m currently throwing most me clothes out to get some space in the wardrobe for an October shopping spree! … Anyway keep up the good work, Pretty Green is shaping up to be the best brand out there!” (Ben P)

Source: www.prettygreen.com

No comments