Breaking News

Jay-Z Wants To Work With Oasis Star Liam Gallagher














Jay-Z's beef with Noel Gallagher is set to get a whole lot worse.

Because the rapper wants to work with his brother Liam.

The Oasis guitarist and Jay-Z fell out last year when Noel questioned how appropriate it was for him to headline Glastonbury.

Now Noel has walked out on the band, Jay wants to swoop.

He told me: "I hear Snoop Dogg might be teaming up with Noel.

"If that's the case then I would love to work with Liam.

"Their music is tight and I think we could blend our styles well.

"When I teamed up with Linkin Park nobody expected that to work but we made a massive success of it.

"The same could happen with Liam."

He believes the collaboration could be a cracker.

Jay added: "When you have two artists like us in a room just throwing about ideas you come up with something brilliant fairly easily.

"I don't know what he is up to now but he can give me a call."

Or maybe they could have a chat over a hotdog at a footie match pretty soon.

Jay-Z is getting a taste for English soccer after watching Man City take on Arsenal last month - even though his team were stuffed 4-2.

He said: "I loved it. I won't pretend I know everything about soccer but it was an amazing match. We had a great day out.

"I keep hearing I am a big Manchester City fan but that's not true. I follow Arsenal."

He's so hooked on the game he's even thinking about buying into a club. He already co-owns the New Jersey Nets basketball team.

Jay-Z added: "People keep asking me if I would ever invest in an English club.

"All I can say is that I am pretty busy at the moment with the Nets but you can never say never.

"I am a businessman and if the right deal comes along you never know what might happen."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a real wanker - don't do it Liam!