Breaking News

Gallagher, Brand & Ross Rock The MITs!











Jonathan Ross was last night honoured for his services to the music industry by pals including Noel Gallagher and Russell Brand.

A year after Sachsgate, which saw the presenter and Brand slated for leaving prank messages on Andrew Sachs' voicemail, he received the Music Industry Trusts' Award.

George Michael handed him the gong at London's Grosvenor House Hotel in front of 1,000 of the great and good from the music world - and I was lucky enough to be invited.

Russell said: "I'm showing my support for Jonathan. I definitely want to do more work together - I love working with him. He'd do fantastically well in the US.

"He's the best chat show host in the world."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

You can find a number of pictures from the event by clicking here.

No comments