Breaking News

Christmas Time, Mistletoe And Another Gallagher Whine...











The griping Gallagher brothers are at it again, with Liam today cruelly dubbing Noel a tight-fisted Scrooge.

In an eXSplosive interview Liam ranted: "He's miserable all year round so imagine him at Christmas when he's got to f***ing buy you a present."

The lads haven't spent a Christmas together since they were nippers, said Liam, 37, who added: "You don't want to be around him for Christmas. The last one we had together was when we lived with mam."

Oh dear, I hope Liam hasn't started another ding-dong merrily on high after the ruck of rucks that led to the acrimonious Oasis split.

So to get Noel in the Christmas spirit and prove his bro wrong I've transformed him into one of Santa's cheeky elves.

Liam went on: "Noel gets really miserable on birthdays and at Christmas because he's got to get his hand in his pocket and buy you a present. Flash the cash and that sort of thing."

Must be tough when you're only worth £25 million, eh Noel?

And with a name like Noel we wouldn't expect him to be grumpy at Christmas. Liam said: "I love my brother without a doubt. But I also think he's a bit of an idiot sometimes."

Liam also accused Noel, 42, of staging the argument that led to Oasis splitting in the summer.

He said: "He didn't have the balls to tell the band or the fans so he sort of over-analysed or dramatised a little argument that we had and said it was the worst one ever.

"That was the worst one ever? Well, I think that's pretty poor because we've had some ding dongs.

"I just think basically he wanted out. That's the way it is."

The brothers' public spat focused on Liam smashing Noel's guitar. Liam explained: "He treated my guitar poorly, which is a present off my wife, so I thought, it's only fair to repay the compliment. So I smashed up one of his. It was a lot more expensive than mine."

Buy him a new one for Christmas, Liam - and let there be peace on earth for ALL mankind.

Source: www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

Win a limited edition 'Pretty Green' goody bag, click here for more details.

No comments