Breaking News

Liam And Noel Gallagher Stand By Olly Murs



Olly Murs has become the missing link between warring brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher - who BOTH contacted him separately to cheer him on.

Olly, 25, who performed a duet with Robbie Williams last night, told how the two Oasis stars - at loggerheads since the band split in August - reckoned he had the talent to go all the way.

And Olly even joked that he believed he could be the peacemaker between the pair and help get the chart-topping band back together.

He said: "Liam Gallagher got in touch to say he was a fan and that he liked my style and he was backing me on the show.

"He sent loads of clothes from his new fashion range for me to wear on the show and in the final. I was chuffed.

"Then a few days later Noel sent a text completely out of the blue to say he was a fan too and that he liked my voice.

"I'd love to get them back together. I'm a massive Oasis fan." Olly even hinted at the chance of performing with the brothers. The Essex boy added: "Who wouldn't want to sing with them?"

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments