Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: I Thought Mark Hughes Was Brilliant




















Manchester City celebrity fan Noel Gallagher admits he was shocked by the sacking of Mark Hughes.

Gallagher hasn't been impressed by all of Hughes' summer signings, but insists he thought the former Manchester United striker had the club going in the right direction.

He told TalkSport: “Well, it was kind of confusing because it was one win in eleven (matches) but two losses in sixteen so it depended on which side of the bed you got out of.

“There were sections of fans calling for his head and everyone else saying he shouldn’t have gone.

"To me, I thought he was brilliant. I thought we were going in the right direction, I thought the team were playing great apart from maybe (Kolo) Toure, who was the worst of the lot but apart from that I thought we were brilliant. I cannot get my head around why they’ve done it now. The end of the season fair enough but now is just beggars belief because they’ve got the Christmas period coming up and if we had have stuck with Mark and won those three games in a row, we’d be back in the top four, no question.

"Mancini’s going to come in, what’s he going to do? He’s going to have a shopping list ready I would have thought so we are now starting from the bottom again, like, kind of, rebuilding the team.”

Source: www.tribalfootball.com

No comments