Breaking News

'Reunite Oasis? Noel's Got Another Thing Coming'











Earlier this week Russell Brand penned a glowing article about pal Noel Gallagher, acknowledging his song-writing genius as "a poet of his class".

And I reckon Liam, pretty green with envy, read it.

While Noel maintains a dignified silence after the Oasis split, Liam launched a scud missile at his big brother.

In an interview blaming everyone except himself for the best band of the past 20 years breaking up, his stomach rumbled: "I just think he's sort of turned himself into a fake.

"You don't have 18 years of giving it all this, then wash your hands of it and start going out with Russell Brand, and all these new pals. He's got a lot of people around him giving him false pretences."

Liam, who hangs about with Gok Wan and Adee Phelan from Channel 4 show The Salon, also gave Noel stick for kicking "the doors wide open" of the band's inner circle to "newie" pals.

Liam added: "I'm sure he thinks, 'I'll do my solo career and if it doesn't pan out the way it's expected to pan out, then I'll give our kid a ring 'cos he'll be desperate, and he'll do anything for Oasis.'

"Well, I'll say this right now; he's got another thing coming.

"If he thinks he can ring me up at any given stage in his f****** lifetime, I'll be busy. I'll always be busy when he rings me up."

Liam also said he had been in the studio with Oasis members Andy Bell and Gem Archer and wants to record a new album.

I can't wait to hear more material like Little James from Oasis Lite.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Win a limited edition 'Pretty Green' goody bag, click here for more details.

No comments