Breaking News

Erik Hassle Covers Oasis' Live Forever




















If it weren't for Oasis, Swedish singer Erik Hassle's career could have been all about scoring goals instead of hits.

The big-quiffed songwriting talent popped in to the Sun HQ to perform a trio of tunes - including a tender cover of Oasis anthem Live Forever.

Watch his rendition of the defunct Manc band's 1994 hit here.

However, Erik revealed his main ambition as a youngster was to be a footie star - until Noel and Liam Gallagher intervened.

He said: "I used to love playing football, but I stopped at 16.

"Before music, for my whole life I wanted to play professionally. There was a bit of interest.

"When I was a kid, for a long time I was a midfielder. I played in the high league for boys. I could have gone on with that.

"But I've always loved music. Especially Oasis."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Vote for Oasis at the NME Awards HERE!

No comments