Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Tells Professor Green To Cut Out Rapping














If anyone was going to try to teach a professor a thing or two, you might guess it would be a mouthy Manc with an ego the size of the Ship Canal.

Yes, Liam Gallagher has told Professor Green to stick with singing instead of rapping.

Prof Green met the Oasis legend at a party. He said: "Liam spun me round and said, 'I like your tones, I don't give a f*** about your rapping but I like your tones. You've got a good voice.' "

Despite being awestruck, the rapper - and we might not call him that for much longer if he decides to take Liam's advice - joked he almost came to blows with his childhood hero.

Prof said: "He shouted 'Green' then put his hand out to shake mine. I went to shake it and he started air boxing.

"I was like, 'Do you want to shake my hand or punch me?' But the banter was wicked, he's a real top bloke."

Green was gobsmacked that Liam knew him. He said: "I was listening to his music as a child so for him to be the one coming up to me was incredible."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments