Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Is One Of The Driving Forces Behind Russell Brand's Return To Radio















Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross will be together on the radio next month for the first time since Sachsgate.

The pair will record a podcast live from Hackney, east London, for Absolute Radio.

It's all part of the promotion for Russell's new Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal, which is on sale next week.

And Russ is hoping to get most of the old team from his Radio 2 show back together for subsequent programmes.

He said: "I'll be doing a series of podcasts and the first one will be with Jonathan. Then I'll be doing between five and ten with my old sidekick Matt Morgan.

"I'm hoping to get Noel Gallagher back on, too.

"We'll record them at my live shows. We'll do some things backstage and then do the show.

"It should be really good."

Noel is one of the driving forces behind Russell's return to radio.

Russ said: "Noel told me he would put the radio on top of the television and him and his missus SARA would listen together.

"He said when it was gone, he missed it as a thing to listen to, and that's lovely."

I'll bring you more details when I get them.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments