Breaking News

Miles Kane's: First Album I Bought Was?














(What's the Story) Morning Glory?, Oasis

I think it was (What's the Story) Morning Glory? I know it sounds obvious but I'm sure I got it from Woolworths. I was always a big Oasis fan. Noel sings harmony on a track on my record. It was only a little thing but he came to the studio for an afternoon and hung out. It was lovely. I love Beady Eye too, especially Four Letter Word. We're supporting them in March which I can't wait for. They're both lovely lads. It's great to see them back. Hopefully they'll bring a bit of rock and roll to the charts. There's not one guitar band in the top forty. I'd love to get in the charts and have it. The radio is awful at the minute - just so boring. It needs to change. My record's rock and roll but there's a pop element there too. I want my records in the charts and on the radio. I want to get it out there and break that barrier. It's influenced by John Lennon and T-Rex. It's got that groove feel. You can have a good dance to it, I love it.

Source: www.skysports.com

No comments