Breaking News

Leighton Baines Run From Liam Gallagher















Music is not so much Leighton Baines hobby as a way of life. He writes a weekly blog for Everton Football Club's website and has an encyclopedic knowledge of bands.

‘The last gig I went to was Beady Eye in Manchester. Some people aren’t having them but I thought they were good. Miles Kane was supporting and I know Miles a bit. I ended up going backstage to have a chat with Miles. As I was waiting, Liam Gallagher appeared through this door.

I just froze. He is quite intimidating up close. I caught his eye and he said, “All right?” to me. I said it back but then scarpered. He must have wondered, “What’s this little squirt doing here!” I got out of his way as quick as I could.’

Read the full article here.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments