Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: Mancini Right Manager For Manchester City













Manchester City celebrity fan Noel Gallagher says Roberto Mancini is the right manager for the club.

The Oasis frontman is particularly impressed by Mancini's man-management.

Noel told Absolute Radio: "I think there’s a bit of both, you know, there’s a lot of money at Chelsea and they didn’t win anything last season, well they did the season before, but I think he’s spent really, really well, and I think he knows what he wants, and I think to have won the FA Cup last season, they had such a great season with a band of players who were, if you believe the press, at each other’s throats all the time, means he’s got some kind of man management skills, but I like him."

Source: http://www.tribalfootball.com

No comments