Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says The Phone-Hacking Scandal Pissed Him Off


Noel Gallagher has said that the phone hacking scandal that ignited earlier this summer pissed him off as he must have more interesting phone messages then former footballer and TV pundit Andy Gray.

Speaking to the current issue of Q (on sale now) the former Oasis man said "The phone-hacking scandal pissed me off actually. There was a part of me thinking, "Andy fucking Gray having his phone hacked and not me?" That's the final insult. I must have infinitely more interesting phone messages than Andy Gray".

He admitted that these days his voicemail is not front page material. "my voicemail is pretty tame me in Waitrose ringing the missus saying, "They're out of blueberries again." It's not front-page stuff, is it?

'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds', is released on October 17th on Sour Mash Records.

No comments