Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Interview In The Next Edition Of Q Magazine












Noel Gallagher insists he has no musical rivalry with Beady Eye, telling Q he wants Liam's band to "do well".

'The Chief' says he's not in a competition with his younger brother's band.

"I wouldn't like you as journalists to compare my record to U2's or Coldplay's or Beady Eye's. Or anyone else's. Therefore it's not fair for me to compare mine to theirs," he told Q, in an interview you'll be able to read in our new issue Q306, which is out next week (29 November).

"I know you want me to say I danced around on a copy of their album, or that I held them in each hand and had a mock fight between them but I genuinely don't give a shit about that. Gem and Chris Sharrock are still my mates, I've got a lot of friends on their crew. I want them to do well. I don't want to get involved in that shit."

Make sure you get hold of a copy of Q306 from Tuesday, 29 November for the full interview with Noel, including the possibility of an Oasis reunion, news of his album with Amorphous Androgynous and which pop diva he things could cover one of his new solo songs.

Source: qthemusic.com

No comments