Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Twenty One













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Now then… Woke up yesterday to the news that there'd been - and I quote - a shooting rampage not five minutes from my hotel!!

A SHOOTING RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently some kid (27) just randomly shot seven people in the street before he was himself shot in the head by the cops!!!!

What the fuck?? I love this place, but fuck me, that's insane.

Had a three hour drive to the gig that was in San Diego. I have to say it was a rather enjoyable journey. Pacific coast highway, beautiful sunshine, listening to tunes on headphones for three hours? I forgot when the last time was I had the pleasure of that experience.

The gig was in some big fuck off arena. It was the local radio station's Christmas festival thing. They have a lot of them over here. They invite the acts that get the most airplay over the year and they must've been hammering the record. Haven't been invited to one for over 10 years, maybe even longer!!!! You only do 30 mins so it's a piece of piss and all. All the hits, thank you and goodnight.

Got another one tonight for that radio station KROQ? Looking forward to it. It's only up the street here so the journey won't be anywhere near as enjoyable but it'll have the added thrill of maybe getting shot at!!!

Wish me luck.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments