Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Dance Cover Of Oasis' Champagne Supernova











Noel Gallagher has been asked why did he stop the Urban Cookie Collective's drum'n' bass version of 'Champagne Supernova' from coming out?

The songwriter told the current issue of the NME "Because it was shit. I was in a bar once in f**king Bangkok - I know that's a line that usually ends in a different tale from what I'm gonna tell you - and I was listening to a hi-NRG version of 'Some Might Say'. Can you believe that?! I went up to the DJ and went 'What's this?' and he goes 'This is Oasis'. I'm like 'No, WHO is it?!?!' and he goes 'It's Oasis!' I never found out. But to get back to the 'Champagne Supernova' thing, I don't recall ever actually hearing it. But I'm not a fan of the dance cover in general."

No comments