Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Thirty Nine













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes…

Well, so the gig in Dublin was somewhat predictably supermegadoubletop!!!!

Another great, great crowd. They've done that venue up, and all… I really, really like it… Well done!!!!

Some girl flashed me too!! (Which was nice.) TWICE!! Just in case I hadn't noticed the first time, which of course I had. Thanks anyway. Much obliged.

Flew into Manchester airport yesterday and guess who I saw? Go on, guess… You'll never guess… MARADONA!!!! MARA-FUCKIN'-DONA!!!! I've met him before, but still… Maradona? Wonder what he's doing here in Manchester? Visiting Agüero, maybe? Or hopefully come to give Tévez a clip round the ear and tell him to sort his head out!!

Off to Sheffield tonight. Playing the big arena. Always a bit special for me this gig as it was Oasis' first ever arena gig, and also where 'Don't Look Back In Anger' was aired for the first time! Good times…

Gotta scarper back to London straight after though. Got rehearsals for them Brits tomorrow. Is that a major pain in the arse I can feel forming? I think it bloody well is!!

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments