Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Will Speak To Liam - When He Isn't So "Busy"











Noel Gallagher will speak to Liam - when he isn't so "busy".

The High Flying Birds star quit Oasis in 2009 following a back-stage fight in Paris, and hasn't spoken to his brother since.

Libel lawsuits ensued on both sides and while those have since been dropped, Noel insists he has no plans to make friends just yet - much to mum Peggy's disappointment.

He said: "There is no contact of any significance, to my mother's disgust. But we are big boys now. She can't tell us what to do forever.

"It's not the last time I'm ever going to speak to him. Of course I'm going to speak to him again but I'm busy."

In an interview with BBC4, the 44-year-old Don't Look Back in Anger hitmaker - who has daughter Anais, 12, from his first marriage to Meg Mathews and sons Donovan, four, and 17-month-old Sonny with wife Sara MacDonald - admits he didn't know how to be a good father until recently.

He explained: "I had never seen a good example of any parenting until I met Sara, who is an incredible mother to the children.

"I have learnt so much from her as she has great parents. Her mum and dad have been married for 150 years or something and they are still together. And she takes that and brings that to our children.

"I come from a dysfunctional family. I'm good with the kids now but at first, with my older daughter, I didn't have the tools instinctively."

Talking about his own estranged father Thomas, who separated from his mum when Noel was 15, he added: "I don't think of my father at all. It's his loss, not mine."

Source: www.winnipegfreepress.com

No comments