Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Beady Eye 'Were Great' At The Olympic Closing Ceremony













Noel Gallagher has revealed that he thought Beady Eye "were great" at the Olympic closing ceremony earlier this month.

Asked about his impression of 'Wonderwall', he said: "It was all right. David Arnold did a new string arrangement for it, which was like thanks very much. It was good. It was great, don't get me wrong. I sat and watched it and I thought it was great. I thought Beady Eye were great, I'm glad Oasis in some way was represented in it".

He continued: "I'm glad somebody did it, if they hadn't done it they would have got fucking Keane to do it or something. At least it was Liam and the lads, I was cool with it".

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September. He will also play the iTunes Festival on September 12 at London's Roundhouse and will tour the US alongside Snow Patrol later this year.

No comments