Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Seventy Two













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades.

Where we up to? Fuck knows, let me check . . . .

So, it would seem the last time we spoke I was getting ready for a festival in Vienna? It was good as I remember. Hadn't played for a while so I wasn't expecting much but it was pretty fucking good. Spoiled only by the death of one of my guitars. Well, it might not be actually dead but it was seriously maimed. A sad day. Rest in pieces my friend, I loved you very much.

After that we flew to Chelmsford for the 1st night of that V festival. Weather was great. Hot, hot, hot! That festival though (the Chelmsford end of it anyway) has become swamped with young boys in vests and silly hats. Big, big crowd though. Smashed it I think. Legged it pretty much straight off stage up to Manchester. 4 hours in the back of a car. It’s as grim as it get's let me tell you.

I was up in Manchester for no other reason than to see the new, and still defending, champions of England kick off the new season. Thank fuck it's back. Life is well shit without football. We won. Unconvincingly, if you ask me. Great game though. After that there was a mad dash to the northern end of V in Stafford. What a great gig!! Up there with Benni'. I'm sure it was the same crowd!! Big up if you was there!!!

So after that we flew to Belfast. A little festival. Good though. Rowdy as fuck. United lost!! We did laugh. Drove to Dublin straight after. Had 2 days off. Drank more than enough Guiness. Lovely.

Getting ready for a co-headline thing tonight in Marley Park with my old mates Kasabian. Haven't seen them for a while so I'm well looking forward to it. I lost the toss so I'm being put into bat first . . . so to speak. Got a day off tomorrow so it's bound to get messy.

Oh dear.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' new single 'Everybody's On The Run' is available now digitally and in stores more details can be found here.

No comments