Breaking News

Kate Moss Lived With Noel Gallagher In The 1990s?













Kate Moss held a predictably lavish launch party for her new book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book at 50 St James Street, London, this week.

After spending the early evening signing copies of the tome at Marc Jacobs' bookshop in Mayfair, Moss arrived at the bash to be greeted by the likes of Bob Geldof, Noel Gallagher, Florence Welch, Alison Mosshart and Donna Karan.

WWD.com's reporter said "It was hard to move at the party for Kate Moss' new book without coming nose-to-nose with a glass of Veuve Clicquot - or a famous person," and they caught up with Mr Gallagher to chat about the heady 1990s when his group Oasis and Ms Moss moved in similar circles. "She actually lived with me for a while," he revealed, "There would be more people waiting outside my flat to see her than there were for me. I would pop out to the shops and people would ask me, 'Is Kate in? Can you get me her autograph?"

The pair met at a part in 1994, though Manchester-born Noel had no idea who Kate was, despite her being the most famous model in the world. "I had just moved down from Manchester and was not that familiar with the London scene. Two weeks later, I was in America and her face was everywhere, on billboards, on every magazine."

As WWD.com's reporter moved downstairs, the party appeared to get worse. Quickly.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments