Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: 'Liam's Like A Squeaky Toy That Swears A Lot... In A Blazer'














High Flying Birds man takes another stab at his little brother

Noel Gallagher has taken another stab at his brother Liam, calling him a "squeaky toy that swears a lot... in a blazer".

The High Flying Birds frontman was speaking on BBC 6 Music this morning (November 14) after his show at London's O2 Shepherds Bush Arena last night.

When asked by host Shaun Keaveny if his mum ever wants to bang their heads together as they fight so much, Noel replied: "I'm 45. He's 40. It's not like me with my two lads – "Give him his Darth Vadar mask now!" It's not like that. He's doing his thing. I'm doing mine. We texted each other at Christmas. I saw him at a party after the Olympics – he did the usual which was hurl an insult at me and walk off... nothing new there."

He added: "He's like a squeaky toy that swears a lot... in a blazer."

Last month, Noel poked fun at his brothers' band Beady Eye, saying that the band's singer did them a "disservice".

"The thing with Beady Eye is… their singer does them a great disservice," he said. "By pronouncing that they will eventually be bigger than Oasis? I was just like, 'Oh, dear'. But I think they caught a lot of flak that was quite undeserved, really. It’s only their first album. I think they’ve got a great album in them next time. They need one. They fucking need one, that’s for sure."

Source: www.nme.com

No comments