Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Oasis Reunion: If I'm Ever Skint I'll Do It














Noel Gallagher has again ruled out an Oasis comeback for the foreseeable future.

The songwriter told BBC 6 Music that his former bandmates haven't suggested a reunion when he has spoken to them.

"I've seen everybody from the band recently apart from Andy [Bell], everyone," Gallagher said.

"Nobody mentions it. As I understand it, Beady Eye are working on a new record. I've just come back off tour."

He added: "I can't speak for anybody else, and I don't want to sound callous towards Oasis fans around the world.

"But they have to understand that we lived it. We did it. It's not enough for people to email in and say, 'We think you should do it'.

"That's not enough for anybody in the band. I don't believe that it could ever match up to what it was. Saying that, I'll go on record as saying if I'm ever skint I'll do it. No qualms about it."

The guitarist also confirmed that he had sent a text to Liam at Christmas and saw him at a party after the Olympics.

"He done the usual, which was hurl an insult at me and walked off, which was kind of par for the course - nothing new there... he's like a squeaky toy that swears a lot. In a blazer."

Noel wrapped up his Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds world tour last night with a sell-out show at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire.

The guitarist said in September that he would not reform the band "even if all the starving children in the world depended on it", while founding member and rhythm guitarist Bonehead said that Liam Gallagher would "do it in a shot tomorrow".

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments