Breaking News

Noel Gallagher To Play Songs He's Never Played Before At Teenage Cancer Trust Concert















Noel Gallagher is set to play a brand new song and a number of Oasis songs he's never played before at his Teenage Cancer Trust concert that takes place at the Royal Albert Hall later this month.

Speaking to Sky Sports 'Fantasy Football Club' about playing new songs at the annual event he said.

"I might do one new song, I'm going to be doing songs I have never done before, but that's not to say they are new songs. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do yet,  I'm not doing the same thing as I done, I did eleven gigs in London last year so I cant really get away with the same set.

He also spoke about collaborating with Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon at the event.

The former Oasis man said "Damon and Graham are going on before me doing something, they told me what they are doing the other night but I cant remember what they said. But it's special though, unique".

When asked about collaborating with the pair on stage he said "We spoke about it the other night at the Brits, but I cant remember what we decided we were going to do, cause Champagne was involved".

No comments