Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Oasis Comeback And Confirms Second Album Is In The Works














Noel Gallagher has once again dismissed the idea of Oasis reuniting, but added: "Who knows what will happen in 20 years?"

The star, who has released one solo album since the band's split in 2009, was speaking to Andy Goldstein's talkSPORT radio show about the new Premier League season when he was asked about an Oasis comeback.

"It definitely won't happen," said Gallagher. "Look, who knows what will happen in 20 years? But 20 years from now, I'll be what, 30, 40? No, I'll hopefully have retired by then."

Asked what it would take for Oasis to reunite, given Gallagher is already a multimillionaire, he replied: "If I felt like it. Yes, [it'll be my decision]."

The guitarist also spoke about plans for a second solo record, confirming that he has one in the works.

"I've got tons of songs left over from the last one. I'm writing, putting stuff together. Yeah, I'll definitely make another one, that's for sure. I don't wanna go back on the road, though - that's the thing," he added.

Of reports he is working with Blur's Damon Albarn, Gallagher revealed: "I read that Alex James said that - it's news to me!"

Liam Gallagher recently told Digital Spy that an Oasis reunion will happen if the "musical gods" want it.

"Me and our kid [Noel] still don't speak," Liam said, "Gem [Archer] and the lads still speak."

Guitarist Andy Bell added: "It will come down to a conversation."

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

No comments