Breaking News

Andy Bell Spills The Beans On The Beady Eye Split














How did you find out the band was ending?

"Liam has been pretty quiet for a while, then he just let us know that his heart wasn't really in it any more."

How did you feel about it?

"It ended on good terms and were still mates. We wished each other the best of luck and it's all cool".

Was it a surprise to you?

"Yes and no. It just sort of run its course?

Were the band dropped from Sony?

"No not that I know of".

What will Liam do next? 

"I don't know. I know he sang with The Who but after that I don't know what he's got planned".

Does this pave the way for an Oasis reunion?

"I have no idea. It would be great - whether or not I'm involved

Source: NME Magazine

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments