Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's: Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly (Part 6)















Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly:

So... I've been in Brussels for 2/3 days... can't remember now.

It's been fucking BORING I can tell you that...and raining, I can tell you that and all.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of days off I get in Brussels. I reckon I've had more days off here than anywhere else in the world... Why? There is literally NOTHING to do here. Fuck all.

Shops full of cakes... Streets full of cunts with cameras... Shops full of cakes...and waffles.

Good job there was football on over the weekend...saying that, even THAT was boring too.

Did I mention the show in Utrecht? Seemed like quite a few English yobbos had made the trip. Must have been a UKIP away day or summit? Lairy  bunch of fuckers. Great gig. Edgy!

The show here in Brussels was very, very good indeed. Loved it. The crowd seemed to be split into two camps: Bald fellas with glasses at the rear (clearly journalists!) and young kids (mainly girls!) down the front. Great show.

I'm off to Paris today for ANOTHER TV show then back to this throbbing metropolis of pastries and Polaroids for some radio show. I think then home for a week or so!!

As this leg of the tour has technically finished let me thank all of you what attended the shows.

It's been great I think. I will see you somewhere down the road. Probably in the summer at some festival or other?

Keep it livid yeah...?

ONWARDS.

GD.


PS: Today I have been mostly listening to Colt by Dense & Pika... Get on it!


Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments