Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On The Consistent Oasis Reunion Rumours And More













Liam Gallagher has spoken about the consistent Oasis rumours and the upcoming Oasis documentary 'Supersonic' that is released later this year.

He told the current issue of Q "People ask me all the time about Oasis getting back together. I've read Noel saying "He's the one giving kids false hope.' For someone who hasn't done an interview in four years, its amazing how I'm doing that.

He added "You'll notice that every time he's got a record out or gigs booked, then all the rumours about an Oasis reunion start floating around. His record comes out and it all goes quiet. They're the ones spinning the bullshit. He was going on about how he was so busy, why would he be bothered about something that happened 20 years ago. Your management's idea to do the film (Supersonic). They rung me. I said 'about fucking time' But don't go in the press, 'I'm way too fucking busy for this shit. I've got a gig at Kendall Calling playing to a load of people dressed as bacon and eggs.' Ignition are the ones that bought this film into play and great. I'm well on board with it. But don't spin it that you're are far too busy for Oasis as they're the ones putting out the albums again and making the film."

The current issue is on sale now and available in stores or digitally.

No comments