Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On 'As You Were' Having Some Real Moments Of Repentance


Liam Gallagher has spoken to the AAP that his debut album 'As You Were' had some moments of real repentance.

"The songs that I wrote on there I had to dig deep on them".

"It was an apologetic kind of record but once that's done now I wouldn't want to be going back there next time because you can only say sorry so many times and if people don't get it fuck 'em. Hopefully the next one will be a bit more, like, unapologetic."

"I was saying sorry for maybe lots of things. Fucking up. You know, my kids, I've caused them a lot of pain over the years, me Mam and stuff. Just things like that really," he said.

"There was a bit for four years when I didn't see them (his children) for a bit, which was rightly so ... they were probably hearing lots of stuff. But that's been sorted now so now they're back and they know that I'm not a bad person so it's all good."

No comments