Breaking News

Listen To Dan McDougall Talk About Liam Gallagher, Drumming And More On 'The StageLeft Podcast'


We are delighted to welcome e are delighted to welcome Liam Gallagher’s drummer, Dan McDougall, to The StageLeft Podcast.

Dan paints an interesting picture on being the first person to collaborate on the demos for Liam Gallagher’s platinum selling album – As You Were.

He discusses in detail his and Liam’s unique relationship, the early rehearsals, and Liam’s reaction on hearing Dan’s favourite record of all time; ‘…he took my beer off me and announced to the table I was too drunk…’.

Dan paints an interesting picture on being the first person to collaborate on the demos for Liam Gallagher’s platinum selling album – As You Were.

He discusses in detail his and Liam’s unique relationship, the early rehearsals, and Liam’s reaction on hearing Dan’s favourite record of all time; ‘…he took my beer off me and announced to the table I was too drunk…’


Follow the The StageLeft Podcast on twitter by clicking here.

No comments