Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Is Working With Andrew Wyatt In Los Angeles


Last week Liam Gallagher posted on Twitter he was going to start work on his follow up to his debut album 'As You Were'

Click here to see a short video of Liam Gallagher posted by producer Andrew Wyatt in Los Angeles yesterday.

In February he told the NME that his second solo album will be "a bit more up-tempo, a bit more in-yer-face. Less apologetic. I’d love to do a proper out-and-out punk rock album – a bit Pistols, a bit Stooges. I can do that gear; I can definitely sing ’em. Some of the sing-y songs are a bit of a struggle when I do ’em live. But the lippy ones I can do all day long. The ones where you spit ’em out. You’re not necessarily singing, you’re just fucking screaming and shouting. I’m all for that".

On his plans for 2018 he said "Hopefully the same, man. I guess the pressure is off a little bit. The last year was mega, so hopefully we can just go in and do some festivals, get in the studio and do a little more – but it will be less pressure".

No comments